Monday 30 January 2012

Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Clubb

I am feeling lonely this evening…. it would be really nice if I had a man here to cuddle up next too and watch some TV with….. That’s all… not really asking for much…. just some genuine company, Matty would be prefect.
I could phone one of my FB’s, but that would defeat the purpose, because that would involve sex, and sex is not what I require this evening. What I require this evening is SSS – some serious spooning, hugs, slippers and maybe even some popcorn!
I am not sure if I am feeling like this because I am pre-menstrual, or just because that’s how I am actually feeling.  I think I am overcompensating by eating continuous amounts of food… oh wait that might be due to the lack of smoking… its day 4 without nicotine, which is going quite well, it doesn’t seem to be a problem and I haven’t really thought about it, until right now…. So no that is not the reason.
So I sit here in my lounge room, nurturing these rather intense feelings with a large bowl of raspberry aeroplane jelly, whilst watching the Big Bang Theory….. But these feelings fail to subside so I have no other option then to retreat and end the day prematurely.
Usually I would do either one of the following –
A:  drink cognac until I the bottle was empty
B: smoke dope until I couldn’t feel a thing accept how hungry I was and how much I wanted to each pizza and steamed dim sim’s
OR
C: smoke cigarettes until I coughed up a lung
…..oh who am I kidding I would do all of the above!
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment